Saturday 20 February 2016


SPARROW Literary Award - 2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I remember at this time, writers, literary journals and publisher friends who have played an important role in my growth as a writer. I consider this award given by SPARROW as an award given to the folk language of Eastern Sri Lanka. This meaningful award gives me emotional satisfaction. I would like to express my thanks to the panel of judges that has chosen me for this award, to the members of the SPARROW organization that coordinated this event efficiently and for this opportunity given to meet writer Ambai. I would like to take leave of you offering my best wishes to artists from various fields who are here and to my fellow awardees Anandh and Vimmi. Thank you.

எனது வளர்ச்சியில் முக்கிய இடம் வகித்துவரும்எழுத்தாளர்களையும் இலக்கிய இதழ்களையும் எனது பதிப்பக நண்பர்களையும் இந்நேரம் நினைவு கூருகிறேன். மேலும் ஸ்பாரோ அமைப்பினால் வழங்கிய இவ்விருதானது கிழக்கிலங்கையின்நாட்டுப்புறக்கவிமொழிக்குக் கிடைத்ததாக கருதுகின்றேன். உணர்வு பூர்மாக இவ்விருதுமகிழ்வையும் அர்த்தத்தையும் கூட்டுகிறது. என் மதிப்பிற்குரிய எழுத்தாளர் அம்பை அவர்களை சந்தித்த இந்த வாய்பிற்கும், இந்நிகழ்வை செம்மையாக ஒழுங்குபடுத்திய ஸ்பாரோ அமைப்பினருக்கும், என்னைத் தேர்வு செய்தவர்களுக்கும் நன்றியைத் தெரிவிக்கிறேன். மேலும் பல்வேறு துறைசார்ந்து இங்கு வந்திருக்கும் பிறகலைஞர்களுக்கும் விருதும் பெறும் எழுத்தாளர் ஆனந், விம்மி அவர்களுக்கும் எனது வாழ்த்துக்களை தெரிவித்து விடைபெறுகிறேன். நன்றி.

( அனார்)




No comments: